Introduction to React.js
Hello friends, today we are going to discuss React. React are used by most of the developer for building their websites. Yeah you read it right it is used worldwide, So without further due let’s get started.
What is React?
Why use React?
- Makes your user interface much more interactive.
2. Uses Virtual DOM instead of Real DOM.
4. Make Front-end development much easier.
5. Easy to learn and implement.
6. Uses self-contained components which makes code easier to read and understand.
7. Most popular skill to work in Industry right now.
Here, In option 2 we used Virtual DOM, to understand Virtual DOM you have to first dive into Real DOM before that let’s see what is DOM.
Now in common words, React copies this Real DOM which is then known as Virtual DOM, and allows operation in this Virtual DOM skipping operation in Real DOM.
What should you know before learning React?
1. HTML (Hyper Text Markup Language)
2. CSS (Cascading Style Sheet)
There is no prerequisite to learn Arrow function, JSX, and all but it enables us to write code simply.
Comparison of React with Angular and Vue.js
According to Google trends, the comparison of React with Angular and Vue.js shows that right now, React is used by most developers. So you can prefer to React rather than Angular or Vue. First of all, I am not going to compare the pros and cons of one with another because all are better in their specific field.
I am just giving you the fact that being one of the most popular libraries, you can start it too. In 2019 the average React.js developer salary in the US is $120,000 (about $57 per hour).
Where to learn from?
1. Through Books: You can refer to books if you want to learn by reading books.
2. You can learn from medium or from React documentation.
3. Through Youtube or any other Courses like Udemy.